Translate

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Chase Sequence


This is a chase scene, put together by me as my final project for the quarter. An I-pad was used to film this project. The total production took about two weeks, and involved collaborating with a partner. After filming this project, it took me around two and a half days to completely edit the video.


One thing I have learned in this project is, that you cannot get to many shots.  I also learned that communication is important when  filming with a partner. I also learned some new ways to edit with final cut pro.  A thing that could have been done better was better music sync. I have found that my edits should be significantly shorter.

Overall, I think this was a very well put together video put together after only one quarter of instruction.

No comments:

Post a Comment