Translate

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Article Review

1.  The main concept of the article was to demonstrate to us how technology is abused by youth, and colleges look at applicants face book's to determine f a individual is accepted.

2. The first thing that surprised me about the article was that a girl would post rude remarks at a professional event. Another thing that surprised me was that only 31% of colleges examine applicants social media.

3. The first thing that I questioned was the constitutional rights of the students in question. I would believe that students that posted inappropriate content should not be excluded for posting that content.

4. It does not effect me, as all i post is of the most part stupid humor and political information. I do not think that if a college saw my social media, I would be pulled out of my candidacy for acceptance.

No comments:

Post a Comment