Translate

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Topic Site

Here are 2 sample pages from my topic site. I did not complete the CSS, so it doesn't look as good as it could have. I worked hard to find quality pictures, and as much detail as I could fit into one paragraph. I found hat with this project, it is very difficult to find non-biased info about reenacting. Information would either be coming from individuals who hate reacting, or enjoy it. So, I found a few sources who reported on it without any expression of love or hate. I probably spent too much time researching my topic, and that's why it didn't get fully completed. I really enjoyed finding information about my hobby that I hadn't before. There wasn't any challenges to me, because I was using all of my prior knowledge. however, a challenge to me was the time constraints. I had extreme difficulty getting the project to its completion. 






No comments:

Post a Comment