Translate

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Elevator pitch

Hello, I’m Braden Robertson, and I’m an exceptionally experienced individual in the technological field.  I have a wide variety of skills, and am looking for a position where I can unlock my skills of leadership and problem-solving. I have a passion for video production with final cut pro, and I would certainly bring many unique productions to the table with my skills in it. Currently, I am in many leadership positions, the most notable position being me  being a Corporal in a regiment of civil war re-enactors. I am thoughtful, intelligent, task-oriented, leadership-seeking, and question-asking individual. I truly hope you consider me for a position, because I am looking for a place to further develop my skills in videography. Thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment