Translate

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Braden personality type



The Meyers-Briggs personality type shows what type of person you are mentally and socially.  It is a good way to tell who you will work best with. It also will show you how well you can or cannot work with other types of people.


My type i would say accurately describes me because love being social, but i sometimes need some time to myself. I can understand who i work best with already, and have previously taken this test and getting the same results, i can say that my personality hasn't changed in the past 6 months.


INJS people usually take on problem solving jobs, gibing them a good skill in tough jobs like science and technology.  People may have misunderstood me in the past as more of a large introvert but i have changed that.








                 

No comments:

Post a Comment